This 39 page DIGITAL girl's camp planner has everything you need to take care of all the details as you prepare for camp. Bundle also includes a 24 page Girl's Camp Journal for all the girls to use during camp, girl's camp awards, camp invitations and banners to decorate.
Girl's Camp Planner
THE PLANNER IN THIS BUNDLE IS MEANT TO BE USED ON A TABLET WITH AN APP SUCH AS GOODNOTES OR NOTESHELF. It has hyperlinked tabs to help you maneuver through the planner easily. The Journal is printable. The planner is not meant to be printed and will not look correct if you print it.
Planner includes pages to plan all the details such as transportation, rosters, menus, camp duties, daily schedules and more. You will be able to create a personalized packing list, as well as write the parent letter and letter for girls on the editable templates. Also includes six pages of ideas for camp activities, broken down by theme, certificates for camp awards, and fun colorful tabs to make your planner complete. This planner will be great for camp directors, young women's leaders and youth leaders involved in planning camp!
Girl's Camp Journal
The Girl's Camp Journal is a printable PDF that comes in two sizes--a full size (8.5 x 11) and a booklet size that can be printed half sized, folded and stapled.
The Camp Journal also come with a print friendly version to save on ink!
Please Note: This is an instant download of an DIGITAL PDF Planner and Journal. No physical product will be shipped.
There are a total of 39 pages to this planner that include:
- 4 daily schedule sheets
- 6 pages of fun camp activity ideas to help get your planning started
- An overview sheet to lay out your goals and objectives for camp
- Camp roster
- Leader Information/Priesthood Leaders coming to camp
- Transportation planner
- Equipment Needs
- Menu planner and Shopping List
- Master Assignments List
- Deadlines Tracker
- Camp Duties Assignments
- Kitchen Equipment Needs
- Planning Meeting Agenda (copy as many as needed for all your planning meetings)
- Tent/Cabin Assignments
- Emergency Preparedness, First Aid and Safety plans
- Secret Sisters Planner
- Craft Planner
- Service Projects planner
- Faith Walk/Standards Activity Planner
- Testimony Building Activity Planner
- Blank Note pages for any additional information you need.
The Girl's Camp Journal includes:
- 8 pages of blank journaling pages
- A page to set camp goals
- Daily Reflections pages
- "My Camp Favorites" page
- Autographs pages
- Testimony page
Extra Bundle Items include:
- Welcome to Camp Banner
- Blank banner flags to create other banners you need
- "Save the Date" Camp Invitations
- 6 pages (a total of 12) unique fun Girl's Camp Award Certificates, half page size
- Letter for parents and camper (blank to create your own with camp details)
- Blank packing list to create your own packing list specific to your camp
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SHARING YOUR FILES
I hope you're able to use these files to create fantastic planners for your Girl's Camp Committee! With the purchase you are allowed to make enough copies of the planner for your Ward only. Please do not share the digital files with friends or other Wards. If you'd like to share these files with others, please send a link to this listing. Sharing the digital files with others, reselling the digital files in part or in full, or selling the finished product in part or in full is not allowed. Thank you for respecting my hard work creating these fun files!
✱ DISCLAIMER: Downloadable products related to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints offered by Armour of Light are neither made, provided, approved nor endorsed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Any content or opinions expressed, implied or included in or with the goods offered by Armour of Light are solely my own and not those of Intellectual Reserve, Inc. or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.