This is a fun 14 page printable General Conference workbook for kids designed as a mystery for kids to solve! The kit includes 36 "file folders" to use while listening to speakers and keeping track of what they hear with word & phrases stickers, as well as picture stickers of the speakers. Store all the file folders in a fun paper crafted satchel/briefcase. Pattern included, as well as detailed instructions for cutting and assembling, making the process simple.
The little briefcase will make Conference weekend fun for kids, and give them a fun reason to pay attention to Conference and listen as they solve the puzzles, investigate the witnesses, and solve the mystery!
Also includes puzzle pages and other activities to help them "investigate" before, during and after Conference.
PLEASE NOTE: This is an instant download of a PDF digital file. No physical items will be shipped. Briefcase will need to be cut and assembled and file folders cut out and folded.
This fun 21-page General Conference Workbook contains:
- 36 "file folders" that print 2 to a page, making them roughly 4 x 5 inches when folded.
- Pictures of the First Presidency, 12 Apostles, and General Leadership that may be speaking. Print and cut out, use as "photos" in the files.
- Words and phrases for the file folders to keep track of what is being talked about. Cut in strips and glue them, or print them as stickers.
- 12 page workbook with puzzles and activities that go with the investigation.
- Keep track of Conference stats and announcements on the Numbers Page
- Nugget Wrappers for a nugget game--let the kids search for "nuggets of truth" as they listen to Conference and find clues on the wrappers
- Full color front and back cover to make a complete workbook
- Briefcase pattern in DXF, SVG and PDF format. Cut the pieces out with a Silhouette, a Cricut or by hand
- Detailed cutting and assembly instructions for the briefcase, making it simple and easy to complete
This is NOT an editable file,it is a finished product. You will need some sort of PDF reader in order to open and print the files. I recommend Adobe Acrobat as the journal was created using an Adobe product and I know it to be a reliable PDF reader.
*ALL INSTANT-DOWNLOAD SALES ARE FINAL*
I want to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your order. Due to the nature of instant-download orders, after your order is placed, refunds cannot be issued. Please contact me if you need any help with your files, I want to make sure you are happy with the order!
Due to slight differences in computer monitor color calibration, the colors you see on the screen may vary slightly from the actual printed image. Armour of Light cannot be held responsible.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SHARING YOUR FILES:
I hope you're able to use these files to create fantastic study journals that you will love! Purchasing these files allows you to use them for your personal use only. You may create copies of the finished product to gift to members of your small church class or family, but sending the digital files to others is strictly prohibited. Please do not share the digital files with friends or family. If you'd like to share these files with others, please send a link to this listing. Sharing the digital files with others, reselling the digital files in part or in full, or selling the finished product in part or in full is not allowed. Thank you for respecting my hard work creating these fun files!
This journal is a product of Armour of Light and is not approved, endorsed or distributed by Intellectual Reserve, Inc or The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Copyright by Armour of Light | 2023-present ALL RIGHTS RESERVED